Back At It

June 22, 2015
Hi lovely readers. I have missed you so much over the past 2 weeks. Ryan and I are finally back from our babymoon, a 10-day trip to sweden. It feels like forever since I have been in this blogging space. I had scheduled a bunch of posts while I was out so to be back in my little corner of the interwebs is a very comforting and welcoming place to fall back to. 

I have so much I want to share about my trip... my thoughts on flying while pregnant, the food, the many places we saw, the quirks of the country and of course, tons of photos. I am hoping I will be able to get a couple posts together this week, fingers crossed.

While we did have a wonderful trip that was full of amazing highs, the saying is true, there is no place like home.

(a view of europe's largest amusement park, liseberg, which happened to be across from the hotel we stayed at in gothenburg)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime