This Weekend You Could...

June 5, 2015



the 125th annual city park jazz festival kicks off on sunday which makes me feel like summer is finally here. live music and picnics as far as the eye can see… there is nothing I love more than this event which is held each sunday through 8/9.

stoll through larimer street and see over 200 professional chalk artists paint the brightest and most beautiful masterpieces at the denver chalk art festival. this free 2-day event transforms 4 city blocks into a temporary art museum.

an afternoon block party with law games, live music and unlimited tastings of beer could be yours at applejack liquor’s brew-down block party. $30 will get you into this afternoon party and its all to support a great cause, helping disadvantaged youth.

a couple little known music groups are taking over denver; u2 is playing the pepsi center on saturday night and luke bryant is going to rock sports authority field. buy tickets now for your chance to see a performance you will never forget.



I will be attending phil and sara's wedding this weekend while also hosting my bff beth while she is in town with her boyfriend from steamboat but hope we get a chance to squeeze in some of the fun happening around town too. Wishing all of you a wonderful weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime