Can we all agree to let me go back and relive this weekend one more time? It was nearly perfection and I want it to happen ten times over if at all possible. Why you might ask? Well here are a few reasons...
- my bff beth came into town for the entire weekend and stayed with me
- my bestest of bestest friends all got together for bachlorette fun, happy hours and late night drinking games
- one of my most favorite couples ever got married this weekend and it was stunningly beautiful
- the weather (for the most part) was sunny and beautiful
- I stuffed my face with delicious food all weekend
From beginning to end, there was not a moment of down time, an hour that went by without hysterically laughing, a second spent without people I love and it was everything I could have wanted and more. Honestly, when there is so much positivity around you, it is hard not to feel overwhelmingly full on so many levels.
This weekend was one for the record-books, I hope your's was too!