Weekend Update

June 1, 2015
Wow... a weekend full of sunshine and weather over 60 degrees; I almost did not know what to do when denver was blessed with multiple consecutive hours of sunshine. Don't you fret, just like riding a bike, it all came back to me and my weekend was full of activity and soaking in the vitamin d.

The weekend kicked off with pizza at proto's followed by drinks at fermaentra with our close friend brian. Saturday morning ryan and I started tackling some landscaping projects that we have been planning on since we bought our house last november; we (and I really should say ryan beccause I was pretty close to helpless) planted 10 new shrubs/trees in our yard. I cannot wait to see our hard work grow and bloom in the coming months and years.



Sunday was my favorite day of the weekend... ryan and I hit up the pearl street farmers market to gorg on street food and to pick up some awesome produce and artisan products. I snuck in a pedicure and then spent the rest of the day relaxing at home. 

I could not be happier to have the sunshine on my side to get some projects completed and to feel like may ended with warmth and clear skies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime