Quote of the Day

June 2, 2015
(via)


My family and friends are my lifelines; the world spins because of them and they are my number one priority. I am proud to say my parents are my friends.. I consider my husband's family an extension my own. The girlfriends I have are like sisters to me and I have no doubt in my mind that these amazing women have made me a better person. Every triumph and every fail is supported by the family and friends I have made in my life and I know they will continue to as each day passes. 

There is no way to thank everyone or convey how much each of them mean to me but today's quote sure does sum it up pretty good. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime