This Weekend You Could...

July 10, 2015



rock out with some of the hottest alternative bands on the scene today including awolnation, new politics, saint motel, nate ruess and more at 93.3’s big gig.

saunter through the dozens booths of vintage goods, handmade items and curated pieces at the horseshoe market in lower-highlands.

larimer square’s secret garden, le jardin is held every saturday this summer; visit this european hidden farmer’s market in the courtyard of bistro vendome’s courtyard to find heirloom tomatoes, fragrant cheeses, hand-cut meats and gourmet ingredients.

head to steamboat springs for their annual hot air balloon rodeo. dozens of gorgeous balloons will be taking flight at dawn and dusk. this was one of my favorite events to attend growing up and where I took my first hot air balloon ride. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime