This Weekend You Could...

July 17, 2015


who knew that the olive garden had a food truck? or that they would be coming to denver but sure enough, all weekend long, olive garden will be offering up samples of their signature bread-stick sandwiches. come out to taste the changes coming to olive garden’s menus.

get our for a night of comedy; catch bill maher in all his comedic glory as he stops into denver on his national tour.

take in the flavor and culture of asia at the annual dragon boat festival. 2 days of dragon boat racing, samplings of authentic dishes, a huge marketplace of goods and more than 120 performances will take place, all without an admission fee.

shop your way through the endless high-end boutiques and shops in cherry creek north for their annual sidewalk sale. there is no doubt you will find a one-of-a-kind item at an affordable price while also soaking in the summer sun. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime