Flip Books

January 31, 2012
I feel like my blog is forcing me into a technological geek and I secretly love it.  Sense starting this little blog of mine I have learned about HTML, Google Analytics and now I officially have a YouTube account.  Why you ask?  Well, to share my awesome flip books from my holiday party this past Saturday. 

7 Seconds of Fame was some of the entertainment at our party and I must say it was a huge success!  Just look at 2 of my 5 videos that I made...

(Ryan and I)

(Beth and I dancing)



1 comment:

  1. This postmakes me insanely happy. I love the music in the background! I also love the technological geek in you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime