My growing boy

January 24, 2012

My baby Rocco is 14 weeks old this week and he has been home with us for nearly 4 weeks now.  I never thought that anything could change my life in such short amount of time but this little guy has turned it upside down yet, I would not change it for the world. 

I have officially spent more time at home on Friday and Saturday nights than I had in months.  I have gotten out of bed every day by 6:30a regardless of a hangover or a deep need for a lazy morning.  I've sat on my bedroom and living room floor more in the past 3 weeks than in the past 2 1/2 years pre-dog.  I want to rush out of Nuggets games early, take longer lunches and even pass on an extra glass of wine at happy hour to come home. 

I am a dog owner.  I am a proud mom.  I am more of a home-body than ever before.  I love my Rocco and cannot believe how happy I am that Ryan jumped on getting us the cutest (I know, I am bias!) damn dog I have ever seen.  Now... it's time for me to go play!  See ya tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime