Lots to Love

February 15, 2012
My Valentine's day was full of so much love and I am so grateful for those in my life. 



My husband completely threw me by surprise when he sent flowers to me at work.  Mind you, Ryan has maybe given me flowers half a dozen times in the nearly 11 years we have been together.  So, this was a BIG deal!  It was the sweetest, most romantic thing he could do (especially sense we were spending the day 8 time zones apart)!

Then I had the pleasure of spending the evening with my sister over a few drinks and delicious snacks at Street Kitchen Asian Bistro.  Trust me when I say, order Saga Gula Melaka, a decadent dessert with tapioca pudding, palm sugar and coconut milk.  It was so nice to have my sister to tell stories with, nearly choke on my drink from laughing at her jokes and to have a Valentine's Day memory with her.  Not to mention, she let Rocco and I stay the night and let me have a great night's sleep by taking him potty instead of me having to do it. 

I hope everyone felt so much love yesterday as I did. 

Oh, and BTW... Ryan totally did my puzzle Valentine from last week, how cute is he!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime