Obsession – Blood Oranges

March 14, 2012
If you haven’t seen the rise in all things Blood Orange you might need to start!  I feel like the color, fruit and ultimately its application is everywhere from food to cocktails and even design.  Think I am crazy, just check out these features from Breakfast at Toast, CoCo + Kelly and Cupcakes and Cashmere.  All 3 of these blogs (which I am mildly obsessed with) have noticed the trend too. 
I love a slightly-sweet blood orange mimosa… especially if it is from my favorite restaurant, Beatrice and Woodsley.  For clothing and accessories, there are so many shades of vibrant and rich colors that lend to all skin tones and of course, your level of comfort in the color.  Some of my favorite orange trends are in the images above.  Now, who is going to get me that overpriced Michael Kors Shift Dress?

1 comment:

  1. I can't say I'm going to buy you that dress, but I do love how you are always up on all the trends and eager to share with all of us! I can't wait to rock my own blood orange piece!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime