Weekend Update

April 17, 2012
This past weekend was such a blast and I am a little surprised now, looking back at the pictures, at all that I was able to jam into just a couple days.

On Friday the 13th (insert spooky Halloween music here), a client sent the nicest thank you gift for an upcoming promotion we are running for them.  I LOVE Kiehl’s products because they remind me of my honeymoon in Greece at The Belvedere Hotel!
Next up was a delicious BLT+E sandwich from the newest shop downtown, Red Star Deli.  It was delicious and a behemoth for $9 so I might need to split it the next time I stop in. 



 
Friday night was a glorious night in with Rocco and Ryan.  We made pizzas on the grill which is a personal favorite of mine because you get a nice smoky char that you just cannot recreate in the oven.  We had one of my favorite Oregon Pinot Nior’s and also played with Rocco on our porch.  He is mastering the art of standing on his back feet (mostly trying to bite our fingers) but it is our latest obsession to watch him do so we oblige with the finger gnawing.

I made another round of Martha Stewart’s Ricotta and Cream Cheese turnovers for Saturday morning breakfast.

My sister-in-law Peyton attended her first Prom Dance.  I had the pleasure of doing Peyton’s makeup.  She just looked stunning all done up and I was the proud sister taking pictures the whole time.

I stocked up on lots of fruit and veggies for the week.

Rocked a side-bun on Sunday because I was entirely too tired and unmotivated to wash my hair. 

 Ryan and his cousin Brett surprised me on Sunday night with one of my favorite beers to go with dinner.  I LOVE this stuff.  We wrapped up the weekend by grilling out together, watching the Nuggets kick the pants off the Rockets and then I feel asleep on the couch at 9p.
What did you do this weekend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime