Quote of the Day

August 16, 2012


This quote could not be more true.  You only have one chance to...
  • be honest and true
  • tell people how you feel and share your love for them
  • see all the beauty this world has to offer
  • seek knowledge and challenge your beliefs daily
  • be silly, laugh and then laugh some more
  • live without regrets
  • push yourself physically, mentally and spiritually
  • take a chance, regardless of the consequences
  • help those around you and make a difference
  • fall in love
  • eat delicious food
  • chase your dreams
  • get up each day and be excited for the known and unknown
YOLO!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime