Banff Baby!

August 20, 2012

(Clockwise from top left:  Golf  /  view from lunch  /  golf cart and bloody mary  /  Ryan  /  kayaking  /  our hotel  /  glacier blue water  /  me atop Sulphur Mountain  /  views of our hotel  /  view from our room)

Holy cow… what an amazing, action packed, beautiful last week!  My husband and I traveled to Banff, Canada which I mentioned here for his President’s Club trip.  It was a stunning vacation that we managed to pack as much activity into as possible.  From golfing on one of the most beautiful courses I have ever seen, to hiking in the Canadian Rockies, taking a Gondola to one of the highest peaks for miles, spending an afternoon in the relaxing Fairmont Willow Springs Spa to finally, kayaking up the Bow River... it was a trip I will never forget. 

(Clockwise from top left:  Banff  /  Canadian flag  /  Bow Falls  /  pumped to kayak  /  views heading up gondola  /  kayak baby  /  delicious coffees  /  beautiful husband  /  golfing attire  /  our hotel)

It was a perfect balance of activity and relaxation.  Lingering lunches overlooking scenic views with a glass of Sauvignon Blanc in hand was then matched by kayaking up stream in our two-person kayak .  I would not have changed a thing on this trip and I am still beyond grateful for all the experiences we had together.


Here is one of our kayaking videos... it is seriously now my new favorite outdoor activity.  I think I am going to search Craigslist for a good deal on a used!  My apologies for the windiness... but gives you a good idea of how beautiful the river and lakes were that we went through.

2 comments:

  1. Looks just how I pictured it!!! ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister just went there & I've been jealous every since. Gorgeous pictures! P.S. I love your little golf skirt!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime