Weekend Update // Beaver Creek

August 7, 2012
What a great getaway to Beaver Creek and Vail.  Gina, Ryan and I really enjoyed everything that Beaver Creek had to offer including relaxing by the pool, hiking, tubing down the Colorado River and an AMAZING meal at Restaurant Kelly Liken.  I could not have asked for better company, weather or experiences!

(Clockwise from top left:  evergreens  /  blooms  /  Gina and I in town  /  walking about Beaver Creek  /  Ryan and beautiful flowers)

(Clockwise from top left:  Ryan and I at the creek in Vail  /  downtown Vail  /  Gina, Ryan and I  /  a fallen flower  /  golf course  / Gina and I  /  one of the top 10 meals of my life at Kelly Liken)

(Clockwise from top left:  Ryan at the trail head  /  a little squirrel  / Gina hiking her way to the top  /  on the Overlook Trail in Beaver Creek  / hooray, I made it  /  Ryan 'falling' off a rock ledge  /  a hut along the trail  /  beautiful moss rock  /  stopping for a break  /  Aspens  /  our view from the top of the mountain)



What did you do this weekend?





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime