Colors of the Emmys

September 24, 2012
The Emmys did not disappoint last night offering up nearly every color of the rainbow to feast your eyes on.  Fall was in full effect with rich tones of burgundy, rust, amber, periwinkle, navy and slate.  

(deep sea blue to shades of the sky)


(grey, slate, charcoal, silver and ash)


(burgundy, oxblood and red)

(chartreuse and bold yellow)

(rust, carrot and coral)


Some of my personal favorites were Sofía Vergara (in Zuhair Murad), Claire Daines (wearing Lavin), Heidi Klum (in Alexandre Vauthier), Emily VanCamp (wearing J. Mendel) and Keri Washington (in Vivienne Westwood).  What dresses did you love?  Who is on your best dressed list?  I would love to hear your thoughts!


all images via.

1 comment:

  1. I thought Leslie Mann's dress was to die for. That lace! Those pockets! Tangerine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime