Purple Pants

September 7, 2012

(purple pants and my MK flats)

My sister surprised me this week with a new pair of Purple Skinny Jeans that I am just in love with.  Today I paired them with a simple white tee, black jewelry and my favorite Michael Kors Fulton flats.  However, I am already dreaming up new combinations to bring these pants into fall with me.  I am thinking neutral tops with pops of color through billowy scarfs or bright belts.  My tailored leather jacket paired with accessories that have gold hardware that is then off-set with feminine jewelry.  

Clockwise from top left:  flats  /  scarf  /  shirt  /  cross-body bag   /  button up  /  belt  /  leather jacket  /  belt  /  shirt )


 
Thank you Gina!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime