Navy Trousers

November 7, 2012


(The Limited navy trouser  /  Banana Republic stripped tee (old) but similar here and here  /  Target navy scarf  /  leopard shoes DSW, similar here)

I was looking for a good pair of navy trousers and I fell in love with the fit of these ones the moment I put them on.  I decided to buy but the only problem was they were a 34' inseam which was great to wear with flats but a no-go for heels.  I desperately wanted to include them in my 30x30 Remix so I paired them with flats here and here.  

However, I am happy to say that last week, my sister helped me out by bringing the pants to get the hem taken out.  I gained an extra 2 inches in length which made them perfect to wear with my leopard pumps.  Topped off with a stripped tee, a matching navy scarf and a little bling bling heart and I was one happy girl walking out of the house this morning.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime