Quote of the Day

November 17, 2012
(via)

The sound of Rocco scurrying around on the floor with his ball, playing contently by himself.  Being cuddled up on the couch with a delicious drink and a cozy blanket wrapped around me.  My husband cheering on his team while kicking back and being completely relaxed.  A candle flickering in the dimly lit room that makes dancing shadows on the soft grey walls.  Completely grateful for all the wonderful memories made in our home with our family and friends over the past 3 years.  Yes, what I love most about my home is who I share it with and the moments within it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime