WYSIWYG Weekend

November 19, 2012
This weekend I...



Ate fabulous meals at both Cafe│Bar and Hillstone restaurants.  

(Clockwise from top left:  all of my favorite ladies  /  me and my mimosa  /  fresh fruit  /  drinks  /  mini pancakes)

Enjoyed the company of the most amazing group of ladies for brunch... mimosas and bloody's were sipped, stories were told, tears of laughter were nearly streaming down my cheeks and I made this for everyone to enjoy.  

(delicious!!!)

My cozy Saturnday night-in included my favorite beer and a super easy holiday DIY that I will share more of this week.

The Broncos took home another victory, this weekend against the Chargers which I think has solidified us in playoff contention.  

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime