Tie the Knot

November 16, 2012
I was recently introduced to Tie the Knot, a foundation started by Jesse Tyler Ferguson from ABC's 'Modern Family'.  Tie the Knot has created a limited edition line of bow ties for sale on The Tie Bar.  100% of the proceeds will go to organizations who support basic civil rights to marry the person that you love.  


The Tie Bar of course has hundreds of ties, bow ties and men's accessories.  I love the comeback of tie bars and they have a huge selection to choose from for a mere $15.  Why not support a great cause this holiday season and buy a bow tie for a man in your life (or for yourself!).  Suit up and Tie the Knot, so one day everyone can tie the knot too! 

(check out this video for more info on Tie the Knot)

If you are interested in more information on Tie the Knot, click here.  I was not compensated for this post or have any affiliation with this organization.  I solely wanted to share a great cause and support the fight for marriage equality to all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime