Thankful

November 19, 2012
Thankful
[thangk-fuh]  
adjective   
feeling or expressing gratitude; appreciative


With Thanksgiving just a few days away, I thought I would dedicate my posts this week to all that I am thankful for.  From the big stuff to even the littlest of things... there is so much in this world that I appreciate.

My husband.  You bring a smile to my face everyday and endless love in my heart.  I can be my silly, goofy self and you laugh along with me and love me still the same.  Thank you for loving me for who I am.

Warm weather in November.  I cannot believe it is the middle of the month and us Denverites have been blessed with weather in the 60's for so many days.  Thank you for the warmth on my back as I take Rocco for walks and for extending the fall weather a few weeks longer.

Post It Notes.  I know this is a questionable item to put in the 'thankful' category but your little sticky squares come in the most up-beat colors help organize my life.  I have you all over my desk at work, stuffed into my purse and sometimes attached to the back of my phone.  You really are miracle workers on a chaotic day.

My sister.  Your endless generosity is something I admire wholeheartedly and that so many get to be showered in all year long.  I know you would give the shirt off your back to help someone in need or drain every penny in your bank account to make a friend's day which, not many people would do.  Thank you for giving so much of yourself to others, it is noticed and appreciated by so many.

My home.  To have a place to go to every evening that is warm and safe is something that everyone deserves yet, do not always have.  I am grateful to have a roof over my head that is full of love and happiness... really it is all I could ever ask for. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime