Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

November 13, 2012
I have some of the most fabulous news that I am so fortunate to share.  Blair from Design That Inspires chose me as the winner of a complimentary custom blog re-design!  





I have only been blogging for eleven months now (wow... that is actually quite some time now that I think of it) but I have been realizing there are quite a few changes I would like to make to this little blog I have.  



I cannot wait to see what Blair is able to create and to launch my new blog design sometime soon.  I am sure it is going to be fabulous as her work is amazing.  You should go check out her portfolio to see all the great work she has created.  They are definitely making the internet look better, one website at a time! 

OMG... I just cannot quit smiling because I am so excited!

1 comment:

  1. Ekkk! Congrats. We both won designs and get to say goodbye to our old matching one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime