Golden Globes // Fashion Breakdown

January 14, 2013
Tina Fey and Amy Poehler did not disappoint as hosts to the 70th Annual Golden Globes, nor did the fashion on the red carpet.  Similar to my post here on the Emmys, I have pulled together the major trends of the night.  

My favorites were the beautiful Jennifer Garner who looked regal in red, Kate Hudson bringing so much freshness with her blown out hair and killer dress and finally, Lucy Liu in that amazing floral gown.  

(red, red and more red)

(black, white and bits of shimmer)

(black, white and color-blocking)

(robin's egg, sky, sea-foam, aqua and baby blue)

(lace, ruffles and dainty details)

Who was your favorite from the Golden Globes?  I would love to hear your best and worst dressed!

*all images via

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime