Casual in a Cardigan // Remix Challenge

February 23, 2013

(olivia sky cardigan similar here  /  american eagle jeans  /  house of harlow necklace  /  Franco Sarto boots similar here)

I could not be happier that yesterday was casual Friday because I finally got to bust out some cozy clothing.  A warm cardigan that I think is the perfect length, these great new boot cut jeans and a statement necklace to give this simple look a little more interest.  Any of these items could be great remix options for tomorrow so make sure you visit my blog tomorrow to see what item I choose.

Happy Saturday to you all!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime