Vested Interest / Remix Challenge

February 24, 2013


(gap puffer vest  /  american eagle jeans  /  old navy tee  (no longer available) but similar here  /  steve madden boot (no longer available) but similar here  /  target navy scarf  /  nordstrom hoop earrings)

I could not resist to remix my jeans from yesterday outfit into today's.  I ran some errands and went to lunch with Ryan so these were the perfect option for the day's activities.  To keep things casual and comfortable I layered up with my favorite vest and a pop of color through this scarf.  This vest is part of my regular repertoire and I probably cycle it into my outfits a bit more than I should but how could you not with its versatility and comfort.  Do you have any go-to items like a vest that you wear all the time?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime