Remix Challenge // Confession

February 22, 2013
I have a confession...

As you know, I have been participating in a style remix challenge all week (see here, here and here).  Things had been going really well with me remixing an item from each day's outfit into the following and really liking the combinations I have come up with.  Well, that was until yesterday when I was planning on re-wearing either my black blazer or polka dot top.  

I will spare you all the dramatic details but it was just not happening.  I had multiple pairs of pants, a handful of tops and accessories up the kazoo all over the floor and I could not come up with a single outfit.  I was a mess.  So, sadly I took a pass day on my remixing but I am back full steam today and into the weekend.  I hope you all understand and I hope I am not letting Sarah down.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime