Color Block // Remix Challenge

February 19, 2013

(sweater similar herehere and here  /  pant  /  Michael Kors Fulton flat)

I was recently gifted this color-blocked sweater and love how it feels like spring but has the warmth to look appropriate in temperatures maxing out in the mid-forties.  This outfit was perfect for a day in the office but maybe not the most ideal for standing around outdoors.  Regardless, I powered through the cold all for the sake of Sarah's Real Life.  

Can you guess what item from today's outfit will be appearing tomorrow?  Only time will tell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime