Weekend Update

February 18, 2013
Happy Monday!  Today is the kickoff to my wardrobe remix challenge so, make sure you visit the site all week to see how I remix an item from each day into the next days' outfit.

This weekend was a mix of relaxing and productive.  Between 2 workouts, a tasty dinner at my brother and sister-in-law's, a trip to home depot to get supplies for our fence (more on that later),  to some serious cuddle and play-time with my nieces and a much needed polish change, I felt like I was able to rest but also get some items checked off our list of to-do's.   

Seriously... do you see the horrible state my nails were in below and the much improved mani I did on Saturday afternoon?  I think my dear beth would appreciate those pics so I had to include them :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime