I Kiss You

February 14, 2013

(via)


I am dedicating today's post to my valentine.  I met my husband when I was in 7th grade.  I liked him and didn't know how to show it, so, I did the logical thing for a 13-year-old and was mean to him.  It didn't work out.  That is until we were juniors in high school and we had science class together where he let me cheat off his homework.  I wrote in his year book to 'stay cool and call me this summ-a'.  He called, we went to the Olive Garden where I had the fettuccine alfredo and he had the tour of italy.  11 1/2 years later... I am married to the man of my dreams.  You never know where, when, how you will find love but when you do, you don't let go.  Thank you babe for the most honest, true and selfless love I could ever ask for.  

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime