Weekend Update

February 14, 2013
Yes it is Thursday and I am just now getting around to posting my weekend update but better late than never right?!?!

This past Friday was my friend Phil's 30th Birthday and we celebrated at the most high-brow event we could think of... monster jam.  Keg beer, mullets a-plenty and extremely loud monster trucks helped us wish Phil a great year to come.  Other weekend highlights included a groom for my beautiful boy Rocco, my sister-in-law had her sweethearts dance with her boyfriend Austin.  We went to her school to take pictures and I found Ryan's high school athlete of the year plaque which was a nice trip down memory lane.  Oh and I finally got around to replacing some of the makeup that I mentioned here... hooray! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime