Snow Day // Remix Challenge

February 25, 2013

   

(gap puffer vest  /  nike hyperwarm top  /  gap leggings  /  hunter champery boots)

Denver is covered in snow... I woke up to nearly 8 inches on the ground and it was still falling late into the day.  Oh and the wind... it just kept blowing all the snow that had already fallen all over the place.  White was everywhere.

For the last day of my remix challenge from Sarah's Real Life, I remixed my favorite vest from yesterday's post for the perfect snow day outfit: leggings, a patterned Nike hyperwarm top, a cozy hat and boots ideal for shoveling (or just watching my husband do it).  These items kept me warm, comfortable and cozy all day.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime