Snow Day

February 28, 2013
I mentioned in my weekend recap, here, that Denver got a whole-lotta-snow last Sunday.  Ryan had to shovel twice.  Rocco dreaded every time I told him it was time to 'potty outside'.  I took the bitter temps as an excuse to stay in my lounge wear all day.  Beyond spending time on the couch under a blanket, I made beef stew in the crock pot to warm our bellies.  The oscars were watched from the floor with big bowls of stew in our laps, picnic style (so very classy on our part... I know).

Here are some of the photos I took while Ryan shoveled and I annoyingly captured the day...

(clockwise from top left:  Rocco sniffing the snow  /  the big tree across from our home  /  my hunter boots deep in the snow pile my husband created  /  our neighbors are a bit behind on the shoveling)

(Ryan at the very beginning of shoveling  /  Rocco snow prints on our porch  /  Ryan 1/2 way through shoveling (less thrilled than before)  /  enjoying the freshly shoveled walks  /  more of my cute boots  /  Rocco shaking like a leaf, poor baby)


1 comment:

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime