Remix Challenge // Style Recap

February 27, 2013
I just completed my week long style remix challenge that I was kindly asked to participate in by Sarah's Real Life.  




Over the past week, I remixed one item from my outfit each day into the next.  This not only challenge my styling skills (very amateur skills might I add) but also helped me shop my closet for interesting and dynamic ways to pair the clothing I already own.  I have to give major props to Sarah as she is going 26-days-strong remixing her wardrobe and I barely made it a week (technically I only made it 6 days but who's counting).  

I hope everyone enjoyed the posts and photos.  Did it inspire you to possibly take on the challenge as well and/or possibly try the 30x30 remix that I did last fall?



For all my style remix challenge posts click here, here, here, here, here, here and here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime