Weekend Update

February 26, 2013
A blizzard came to Denver on Sunday morning; greeting us with freezing temps, lots of snow to shovel and the urge to stay inside, versus venture out.  Luckily, before the snow blanketed the city in white as far as the eye can see, I was able to hit the gym, see my beautiful nieces, walk through my old stomping grounds for a high school basketball game and grab some delicious meals at both jelly and cherry creek grill.  

I must thank my husband for shoveling literally 1,500 sq feet of drive way, side walks and our back patio.  In addition, I have to thank my sister for getting me the cutest hunter boots to trek through the snow in with easy and style.  



What you see is what you get.  WYSIWYG

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and I really like it! :) (cute outfits)
    Just got hit with a snow storm tonight as well. I can hear shovelling outside my bedroom window lol
    ~Andrea
    www.wearitbetter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andrea! Thank you for finding my blog. I cannot wait to check out yours. Ugh... the dreadful shoveling of snow, I hope it didn't take you too long!

      Hope to see you back here soon

      - Jaime

      Delete

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime