Vacation Wrap Up // Palm Springs Randomness

March 23, 2013
I filled you all in on spring training baseball and the fun we had in scottsdale here.  I showed you the beautiful hotel we stayed at in palm desert here and then caught you up on all things tennis yesterday here.  Today's post is a bit random with all the other stuff we did while enjoying our time on vacation.

We got a great recommendation from leah of freutcake, to stop into the ace hotel and have breakfast at king's highway which was a definite highlight of the trip.  Our brunch was delicious and the place screamed mid-century modern in all the right ways... thank you again leah.  


Ryan, brian and I also spent one afternoon playing mini-golf at the hotel.  I had never played at a course that was not filled with windmills, giant obstacles and gimmicky tricks.  This course is similar to playing a real round of golf but some of the holes are up to 110ft long.  Oh and in case you were wondering, ryan beat us with his final score.

No surprise when visiting california, we made a stop at in-n-out burger.  I will admit though, I love their burgers but am not crazy over their fries.  Am I alone on this one?

I only have one more post to conclude our trip... our visit to newport beach for fish tacos, a breezy walk in the sand and some serious windmill action.  Hope you are enjoying my vacation wrap up thus far!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime