Weekend Update

June 3, 2013
Happy monday.  I hope everyone had a good weekend.  Mine was a bit busy (a true sign that summer is in full effect) but the weather was so nice here in denver I cannot complain.

Friday night we went to the new pizzeria locale that I talked about here a couple weeks ago.  Of course it was delicious but the layout and style of the place is a bit more like a qsr (quick serve restaurant, a la chipole or tokyo joe's).



On saturday I got a much needed cut and color.  I am still trying to decide if I like the cut but the color feels more like me so I am happy.  Oh, and I got to go see daniel tosh perform for a belated birthday present for my girlfriend ashley.  We grabbed drinks before hand and then went to the show.

I was super motivated on sunday morning to do a little painting project that has been on my mental list for a while now.  Ryan was busy helping his dad so I made a quick trip to home depot and then got to work.  I will show you what I did later this week... I am so happy with the results!  To wrap up the weekend, my 'book club' got together for the first night of jazz in the park this season.  So much fun with the girls I love the most.

What did you do this weekend?  I would love to hear all about it.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime