30x30 Remix // Day 1

August 6, 2013
I am kicking off my 30x30 remix: summer edition with my very favorite blue crop pants. I got these at the beginning of summer and love the pop of color they add to my summer wardrobe. I paired my pants with a colorful striped tank, a light cardigan to stay warm in the office and then leather accessories. My husband also gifted me these blue stone chandelier earrings which I feel is a nice compliment to the look (sorry they are from chicago and I don't know what store). 



(banana republic crop pant  /  striped tank  /  j.crew cream cardigan  /  banana republic leather sandals  /  dooney and bourke handbag  /  armani exchange sunglasses)

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime