Major Failure // Leather Shag Rug

August 24, 2013
You might remember my post from last week about a leather shag rug I found online and fell instantly in love with. If you want, you can read the post here. Well, I swooped that rug up in a mad dash and waited impatiently for it to arrive only to find out that my online shopping success came to a screeching halt. 

Yep, it was an epic fail of a purchase from the moment I unrolled it from the packaging. Not only was the shape all whompy (technical term :)) but the construction was very poor and the leather was raw and very uncomfortable under my feet. I bought a melon.

(via) Kim is crying about my rug, just like me! 

Needless to say, the rug was rolled up and shipped out. I would love to find something else to bring texture into the room and to ultimately replace the rug I currently have. If you have any suggestions, I would love to hear them. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime