30x30 Remix // Day 7

August 12, 2013
My sister and I grabbed breakfast on sunday morning at dj berkley cafe before heading back to the hospital (read this post from earlier today). We sat under the pretty pergola, relaxing in the moment and it could not have been a better way to start the day. I was going for comfort so jeans and a tee was an easy decision. To take my basic pieces and make them a little less casual, I relied on accessories to add a bit more interest to my outfit. For a sunday, I feel like this was a great balance between style and comfort. 


(american eagle skinny jeans  /  sandals (unknown source)  /  h&m tank  /  stella and jamie bag  / the limited square stud earrings  /  armani exchange sunglasses)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime