30x30 Remix // My Items Include...

August 5, 2013
I took a couple hours on Saturday to seriously go through my closets, drawers and stacks of clothes to figure out what to include in my 30x30 remix, kicking off today. After sorting through everything, I had 2 giant trash bags full of donations (yeah, I was holding on to way too many things thinking 'I might wear this someday...'. Now I feel like I have a clear head (and closet) to start remixing away.

For my summer remix challenge, I am including...
13 tops
2 jackets
4 dresses/skirts
3 pants
2 shorts
5 shoes

(please forgive my horrible photography and wrinkled clothing in these photos)

And, just like last year, I am not going to include a simple black or white tank in my 30 items because I wear one of these nearly every day under items or with v-neck styled tops. It's my remix and I am making the rules! 

Wish me luck because there is no turning back now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime