Burning Bright // October Glory Maple

October 30, 2013
You might remember that ryan and I planted a new tree in our front yard this past summer to replace the one that never took from early spring. Our october glory maple has already grown more than a foot and its fall colors are absolutely beautiful right now.



When we first picked out our maple, I was excited when I read that the tree would turn bright red in the fall but I truly did not understand the scope of its color at the time. The deep burgundy, maroon, rust, mahogany and orange leaves are just stunning and I cannot help but feel like it stands out the most on our street against all the yellow-leaved-trees lining the block.


This time of year is magic in my eyes and looking out my living room windows to see our october glory maple is 100% proof of that.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime