No Longer a 20-something // Almost

October 1, 2013
I am soon going to be 30. 
As in, I will no longer be in my 20s.
Seriously, in 11 days I will be entering an entirely new decade of my life. 


(via)

I have had some pretty stellar things happen to me in my 20s and I am feeling a bit nostalgic about it. I graduated college cum laude when I was 21. I got my first real job out of college at 22. I bought a house at 25. I got engaged at 26 and then married at 27. I became a mom to my baby rocco at 28. My 20s were some of the best years of my life and I hope that this new decade will continue to bring me success, happiness, surprises and milestones.

My bff beth did an awesome series leading up to her birthday, writing about some of the best birthdays of her past and I am 100% ripping her off and stealing this idea. (sorry and thank you!). In the coming days I am going to be taking all of my readers down a birthday memory lane while also posting about my fears, hopes, trepidations and goals for the decade I will inevitably be entering. Buckle up, it is going to be a fun ride.


(via)

2 comments:

  1. I paused when I read " I became a mom to..." and had to re-read that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah sweet friend, your Thirties are fun, but hang on, the ride gets lively and exciting at Forty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime