Weekend Update

October 7, 2013
Fall weekends are the best in my book. They are filled with crisp weather, beautiful shades of orange, football sundays and time spent with those you love most. 

Highlights of the weekend included a trip to the museum of contemporary art for some culture and glasses of joel gott sauvignon blanc on the amazing rooftop patio. We then ventured over to the denver oktoberfest for some stein hosting, beer drinking and people watching. Our friends phil and sara met up for a bit too and cheered ryan on in the competition.



Sunday was also a perfect fall day as ryan, rocco and I ventured up to kenosha pass to see the aspens changing and do a little hiking. Rocco did amazing (just like when we went camping back in july) and the leaves were of course stunning. Every shade of orange, gold, amber, rust and saffron went on for miles dancing in the sunlight. I had never gone to see the aspens change before and it was even more magical than I had hoped. 

Oh, and did you hear... the broncos won again yesterday against the cowboys putting them at 5-0. The game was a nail-biter to the end and it was fun to watch it in such great company. 

Hope everyone took advantage of their fall weekend too. 

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime