Christmas Eve // Quote of the Day

December 24, 2013
(source unknown)

Tonight is ryan's family's annual christmas eve party. It is one of my favorite parts of the holiday season as so many of our friends and family come over for the fun. Ryan's family always serves fresh tamales and homemade green chile as part of the delicious spread which is so different than any tradition I grew up with so it holds a special place in my heart. The fire place will be roaring, your glass will never be empty and the stories/laughs will last late into the evening hours. I am hoping to break my annual tradition of drinking too much wine but I cannot promise anything... maybe that is why this quote is so fitting for today.

I hope you and yours have a wonderful christmas eve today too; may your day be filled with special memories and endless love all around.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime