Merry and Bright

December 25, 2013
Merry christmas my lovely readers!

(via)

I wanted to leave a quick note on my blog today to wish all of you a beautiful holiday, no matter what your plans may be. In true holiday fashion, ryan and I will be making our way around town to spend time with both of our families. It is a lot in one day but I could not be more grateful that I can watch my nieces open gifts in the morning, have christmas dinner with my family in the afternoon and then play cards and sip cocktails with ryan's family late into the evening. 

I saw this awesome diy from a beautiful mess and it instantly made me smile. Next year I might have to hit up home depot and make my very own merry and bright marquee sign for my home. Click here for the simple step-by-step instructions.

Again, merry christmas. I hope your day is merry and bright!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime