Brrr // Bundle Up

January 7, 2014
There have been record low temps all across the country and denver is no exception. While it is warming up today, it is still barely above freezing which makes a great winter coat an essential before you walk out the door. I am loving the looks of parka and puffer coats right now; they are so insulating while simple in design. If you are living in a cold-weather city, I feel for you. Please stay inside if at all possible but if you have to go out, make sure you bundle up!

(clockwise from top left: northface  /  michael kors  /  top shop  /  guess  /  j.crew  /  vince camuto  /  uniqlo  /   rachel roy  /   golite)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime