Holiday Happenings // Wrap Up

January 3, 2014
The holidays have come and gone and I am just now getting around to posting on it. Geez... I know. 




I realized a few things as I went through photos this morning, we had a really wonderful holiday. Ryan's extended family flew in to join in on the fun. We had one of the best christmas eve parties to date. I got to watch my nieces and nephew open gifts and they are at an age where they really 'get it'. My family made a truly delicious christmas meal.. And when all was said and done, we were surrounded by family in homes filled with love and endless laughter.






I said this before but in the spirit of this post, I truly hope each and everyone and a beautiful holiday.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime