I Forgot My Phone

January 9, 2014
As I mentioned on new years, one of my resolutions for 2014 is to be more present in the moment. I just saw 'i forgot my phone' on youtube and watched it in awe as I saw daily interactions being completely missed by people absorbed in their phones. The worst part... I have been that girl, way too much. Missing out on a congratulatory toast because you want to capture it in a photo and being with those I love and not hearing/seeing something that matters because I want to check my instagram account. Ugh, it really struck a cord with me and it further solidified in my mind that I need to be better.


If I take a quick pick, I can #latergram it at another time. If I want to check into the social media outlets of the world, it can be during some down-time alone. This is going to be a conscious decision on my part but if you catch me slipping up, please feel free to grab my phone and chuck it across the room call me out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime