Hello 2014

January 1, 2014
(via)


Happy 2014! It is a new year and there are 365 days ahead to fill with anything and everything you can imagine. While I am so excited to see what this year brings, I must first recap some of the amazing moments of 2013 (just like I did last year, here).


2013, thank you for...
rocco; he had his 2nd birthday and is everything to me
my family vacation to mexico
all of the summer bbq's and get togethers in our backyard
my home; 4 years and still going strong
the out-pour of love on my 30th birthday
the strength of my family and how we came together during my grandpa's passing

and 2014, I resolute to...
eat healthy and focus on nourishing my body with clean foods
do a cleanse to reset my system
be more present in the moment and give people my full attention
take my yoga practice/gym schedule more seriously and aim for 3 active days a week
learn how to use more functions within photoshop

(via)

oh... and also a huge happy birthday to my mom, I love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime